Oslos bussar har lysande dörrar - precis som C30 i Stockholm

Diskussioner om trådbussar och andra bussar i reguljär lokaltrafik.

Moderatorer: Jourmaster, Infomaster

Kategoriregler
Diskussioner om trådbussar och andra bussar i reguljär lokaltrafik.
Allmänna forumregler
Enceladus

Oslos bussar har lysande dörrar - precis som C30 i Stockholm

Inlägg av Enceladus »

Som bekant har Oslo numera en helelektrisk bussflotta - med barnsjukdomar. Oslos bussar är dock inte bara elektriska, utan de har också lysande dörrar:
Sustainable Bus skrev:By the end of 2023, public transport in Oslo will be virtually emission-free. Buses, subways, trams and boats will be powered by electricity. Oslo is set to reach its goal of emission-free public transport five years earlier than planned.

This is a result of the way Ruter, as a public transport authority, has adapted its tenders to facilitate flexibility and innovation in the market. A total of 361 new electric buses from different manufacturers will flow into the zero-emission fleet for Oslo. They are all unique but have one thing in common: they are equipped with Ventura door systems.

[...]

A unique feature of these door systems is the use of Ventura’s LED passenger communication system. The LED strip integrated into the leading edge is visible on the outside of the door leaf and communicates the operating status of the door. It lights up green when it is safe to enter and (flashes) red when passengers should not enter the doors. This clear communication prevents passenger obstruction and improves safety. This optical communication system also has a daytime and/or nighttime mode to prevent over-illumination.
Dörrarna lyser grönt när de har öppnats och rött när de stängs. Stockholms nya tunnelbanevagn C30 har liknande belysning:
Stockholmiana skrev:På de båda bilderna ovan, skymtar man rött och grönt ljus till vänster. Det är upplyst runt dörrarna, så att grönt ljus indikerar öppen dörr, och rött ljus indikerar dörrar som stängs. Här har de båda lägena redigerats ihop till en bild, så man kan jämföra. Man ser dörrarna som håller på att stängas till höger.
Båda artiklarna har bilder som visar grönt respektive rött ljus på aktuellt fordon. Hur länge dröjer det innan Stockholms bussar får samma sak?